Alarm clock apps with just vibration, no sound, is there one?

jovihava

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I have just got my Lumia 625 and drove in the Black update. There are a few things I am missing since my Nokia E7, one of which is the possibility to set the alarm clock so that it will only use the vibration.

Any chance of anyone knowing a alarm clock application that can do the trick?

Reason behind: I sleep with the phone almost under my pillow, and do not want to wake anyone else in the room with my alarm, as I am always the first one getting up from our family.

Any proposals of good apps or other workaround to this would be highly appreciated :)

psgenious

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Reason behind: I sleep with the phone almost under my pillow, and do not want to wake anyone else in the room with my alarm, as I am always the first one getting up from our family.

Any proposals of good apps or other workaround to this would be highly appreciated :)

BUt you know that putting your phone under your pillow is harmful , as it emmits radiations which may harm your ears and brain.

jovihava

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
There is not much to damage here :D

Al_2, now I am embarrased. I am pretty confident that that feature was activated after the B?ack update and I did not notice it, as I remeber browsing through all the available options in the alarm clock without finding the just vibration-option. Anyhow now I found the option, so everything's a ok :)

Thanks all for replies!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss