Hi all,

I have just got my Lumia 625 and drove in the Black update. There are a few things I am missing since my Nokia E7, one of which is the possibility to set the alarm clock so that it will only use the vibration.

Any chance of anyone knowing a alarm clock application that can do the trick?

Reason behind: I sleep with the phone almost under my pillow, and do not want to wake anyone else in the room with my alarm, as I am always the first one getting up from our family.

Any proposals of good apps or other workaround to this would be highly appreciated :)
    02-02-2014 05:07 AM
    Umm, set your phone to vibrate only? Press volume up/down and then touch the charm on the volume popup.
    02-02-2014 05:09 AM
    Nope, did not help, I set the volume to 0 and to only vibrate, but still the clock starts to chime.
    02-02-2014 05:16 AM
    The built in Alarm app can do this. Set an alarm and under 'Sound' choose 'Vibrate only'.
    jovihava likes this.
    02-02-2014 05:23 AM

Reason behind: I sleep with the phone almost under my pillow, and do not want to wake anyone else in the room with my alarm, as I am always the first one getting up from our family.

Any proposals of good apps or other workaround to this would be highly appreciated :)
    BUt you know that putting your phone under your pillow is harmful , as it emmits radiations which may harm your ears and brain.
    02-02-2014 05:41 AM
    BUt you know that putting your phone under your pillow is harmful , as it emmits radiations which may harm your ears and brain.
    Unlike using it everyday? Think about what you're saying.
    02-02-2014 08:05 PM
    There is not much to damage here :D

Al_2, now I am embarrased. I am pretty confident that that feature was activated after the Back update and I did not notice it, as I remeber browsing through all the available options in the alarm clock without finding the just vibration-option. Anyhow now I found the option, so everything's a ok :)

Thanks all for replies!
    02-03-2014 12:43 PM