Nook windows phone app, soon?

vakama94

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
So yesterday I tweeted to both Kobo and Nook to see if they responded about an app for Windows Phone 8 and Nook responded. This is what they said. Let's hope that that near future is soon. I hope Kobo does the same.

Sent from my awesome Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140205_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140205_0001.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 5

MilkyTee

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
That's cool. Won't use it, but the more the merrier.
We should all bombard companies with requests to make WP8 apps, they'll have to buckle sooner or later :winktongue:

MilkyTee

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
"Windows 8 phone"
Yuck.
It's always a variation of that, the uneducated never get it right; "We look forward to launching on Windows Mobile/Mobile Windows/Phone Windows/Windows 8 Mobile"

lol

Todd Vlk

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I just got off chat with them and once again, they deny that a WP8 Nook app is or ever will be developed. They are holding my books hostage with the most vicious DRM on the planet. I am more loyal to Microsoft than I am B&N, but even after a year, I 'm having a hard time accepting that my e-book collection will be on two different platforms. Especially since all of my books are non-fiction reference type material. Do you believe they are really working on this? I have a feeling they are looking for 10-15% market share before its important to them. Kindle has been there from day 1. I used to read on my phone more than any other device which is why I started buying e-books. I was on android back then, until the beautiful WP* came out.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3