How I can remove "AT&T Featured"?

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I do not use or have any AT&T account in my locked Lumia 1520. I use H20 wireless services. I already remove all AT&T apps but when I go to the store I see "AT&T Featured". I want to remove all AT&T crap in my phone.

wp_ss_20140212_0003.jpg

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I do not use or have any AT&T account in my locked Lumia 1520. I use H20 wireless services. I already remove all AT&T apps but when I go to the store I see "AT&T Featured". I want to remove all AT&T crap in my phone.

I believe you have to flash your phone with an unbranded ROM to get rid of that. It would be the same thing for the start up logos I believe.

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I believe you have to flash your phone with an unbranded ROM to get rid of that. It would be the same thing for the start up logos I believe.
The thing its that there is not such as unbranded ROM for the US AT&T version. In fact there is not way to install any other ROM than the official one. I tried it and gave up.

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
If you uninstall the two or three AT&T apps from,the phone, that's it. If H2O is an AT&T MVNO, you're still going to see the AT&T store. It's no big deal. That is not, as you call,it, "AT&T crap" on your phone.

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
If you uninstall the two or three AT&T apps from,the phone, that's it. If H2O is an AT&T MVNO, you're still going to see the AT&T store. It's no big deal. That is not, as you call,it, "AT&T crap" on your phone.
Yeah H20 wireless is an AT&T MVNO. I know is not a big deal but the less I see it the better. I tried to unlock the phone by going to the unlocking site of AT&T and they will not do anything unless you are an actual paying customer with at least 6 months of service.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah H20 wireless is an AT&T MVNO. I know is not a big deal but the less I see it the better. I tried to unlock the phone by going to the unlocking site of AT&T and they will not do anything unless you are an actual paying customer with at least 6 months of service.

What would be the benefit to unlocking it? You don't want to use H2O?

[my 1000th post....YEA!!!!!!!!! hahaha]

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
What would be the benefit to unlocking it? You don't want to use H2O?

[my 1000th post....YEA!!!!!!!!! hahaha]
Congrats!!! Lol... Well there is not real benefit but I just want to be prepare in case I need to move to another carrier. Don't want to be stock in one forever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs