Blue!

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
We have seen a lot of many good leaks lately since the release of the Windows Phone 8.1 SDK to dedicate developers. While these leaks are good and sound that will not be enough. You still will need to make improvements to your hardware.

What are your plans?

Is there a new phone on your wish list? Will you keep your old phone? Or you don't know. Are you waiting until the new hardware hits the market?

For me I be waiting for the new NL925.

What will you be waiting for?

Garneth

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
My upgrade is up in October, and I intend to upgrade to a newer Windows Phone 8.1 device that surely will have released by then, one with similar specifications to the Lumia Icon :D

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting for a 5 inch phone with the navigation bar, 20/41MP camera, Qi charging with backplate (makes phone lighter and thinner), 2GB or more RAM, 1080p display, better front camera, new gorilla glass tech, S805 processor, 4K video footage (like the note 3, but better), nice design, and more. :)

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
My upgrade is up in October, and I intend to upgrade to a newer Windows Phone 8.1 device that surely will have released by then, one with similar specifications to the Lumia Icon :D

Why not get it now. What's is so special about the icon?

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm waiting for a 5 inch phone with the navigation bar, 20/41MP camera, Qi charging with backplate (makes phone lighter and thinner), 2GB or more RAM, 1080p display, better front camera, new gorilla glass tech, S805 processor, 4K video footage (like the note 3, but better), nice design, and more. :)

5 inch is nice. Even nicer is the navigation bar. 20/41 MP camera is a wrap. And the rest of the specs that you listed. Hmmm tells you an individual with great taste. I don't blame you. I'll be waiting too.

3earnhardt3

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
There aren't any hardware improvements that I can think of that would significantly improve the wp8 experience. With that said, a screen that responds as well to touch as the iPhone would be nice. I have a 928 now and while the screen is nice, it is buggy and laggy at times.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
5 inch is nice. Even nicer is the navigation bar. 20/41 MP camera is a wrap. And the rest of the specs that you listed. Hmmm tells you an individual with great taste. I don't blame you. I'll be waiting too.

I do like high end phones. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Waiting for something way cool. Something like a 1520 (maybe a 5 inch version) with the camera of 1020... OR EVEN BETTER.
Probably the later :D
Tho for now my plans are to upgrade around june to the 1520, if something doesn't change my mind till then, I guess 1520 it is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss