Can't find an app that by tapping a Tile it gets me directly to Brightness setting.. is there any that does that? There are a few apps like Skinery themes which you can make shortcuts to various phone settings, but there's no Brightness to chose from. This would be usefull for me for flashlight (since i don't have flash). I keep brightness at Low and a white theme, quick shortcut to brightness would allow me to change it to Max when needed.
    02-13-2014 01:32 PM
    Microsoft doesn't allow developers to access the brightness shortcut. Same with Internet Sharing.

I'm with you. To me, quick and detailed brightness access and control should be priority #1. I use it frequently throughout the day. And it's more than a pain in the *** to go into settings, dig around for it, select it, etc.

They really need to make brightness control a slider and have it accessible in the Action Centre with 8.1. Not having it now would be akin to not having Bluetooth support or something.
    Boris Lozac likes this.
    02-13-2014 08:07 PM