I have had it!

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
So today I found out I have 20gbs of other storage on my Lumia 920, I love windows phone so I heard the only way to fix this is to do a hard reset im on gdr3 and I want to find out what I would lose when I do it so I can be prepared, I don't have any games so I don't really need to know about that, but I am also extremely scared that my Lumia will brick on me in the process because that happened to me when I did a hard reset on my last 920 so what should I do if it happens again cause I don't want to have to send it back to at&t so please help out

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
If it bricks it can be recovered in Nokia recovery suite. Worst case scenario ask for a new one from your warranty center.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Dxe316

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
There is an app to fix it without hard resetting your phone.
Never hard reset your phone, it will brick!

Go to Settings>Storage Check>(Slide Right & wait for everything to load) Click "Clear" Under TEMPORARY FILES

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
There is an app to fix it without hard resetting your phone.

Never hard reset your phone, it will brick!

Go to Settings>Storage Check>(Slide Right & wait for everything to load) Click "Clear" Under TEMPORARY FILES

that doesn't work for everyone. But I was thinking he tried this already.

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
that doesn't work for everyone. But I was thinking he tried this already.

you are right I did try this and it completely stopped working I think because since I have gdr3 I can check and delete my other storage btw deleting the other storage from the settings doesn't, but I checked how much other storage I have in the settings and it said 5.5 but it says I have 2 gbs left of space but I have only like 7 gbs of media, and in the storage check app by Nokia it says I have 11gbs of other storage so I plugged it into my computer and it said I had 20gbs of other storage

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Think I might just use shrink storage FOR THE THIRD TIME
Well I did the shrink storage and of course it did absolutely nothing

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member