e-mail client doen't sync folders

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I have the default Gmail and Yahoo e-mail client set up on my Windows Phone. What I noticed is that i'm able to sync mails in the inbox but not able to do so for the other folders. For example, if i delete a mail, it moves to the delete folder but when I synch the delete folder I don't find the mail. when I check the same via web from my laptop the mail appears. Is everyone facing this issue ?

pdaneophyte

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
Setting, folders, show all folder, long tap folder of interest, pin to start.
Is your problem wirh deleted mail? Is the deleted mail folder on the phone the same as trash or deleted on the server? If not try to set phone deleted folder property to auto delete after xx days. Set it from the web browser so it is a server setting, not a phone one.

Gavin Ding

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have the default Gmail and Yahoo e-mail client set up on my Windows Phone. What I noticed is that i'm able to sync mails in the inbox but not able to do so for the other folders. For example, if i delete a mail, it moves to the delete folder but when I synch the delete folder I don't find the mail. when I check the same via web from my laptop the mail appears. Is everyone facing this issue ?
You can sync the Trash folder(if you have a Yahoo Mail), not Deleted messages folder.

phander

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Old thread but I have the same problem.

I have gmail accounts on my phone (standard client) whose folders remain 'unsyncable'. I'm not sure if it's some kind of multiple label/folders issue.

I've checked everything within gmail settings and within mail client settings. One folder out of three (plus its subfolders) syncs fine. The other two refuse whatever I do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos