I use the same account on Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.
    Will I regain all programs, when I do windows restore on Windows 8.1 and will whether to restore all my applications on Windows Phone 8 that I had before restoring( if i must restore my WP8) ?
    Or is it better to have a separate account for Windows 8.1 and separate account for Windows Phone 8 ?
    02-18-2014 08:55 AM
    I use the same account on Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.
    Will I regain all programs, when I do windows restore on Windows 8.1 and will whether to restore all my applications on Windows Phone 8 that I had before restoring( if i must restore my WP8) ?
    Or is it better to have a separate account for Windows 8.1 and separate account for Windows Phone 8 ?

I cant speak to windows 8.1, however if you do a full restore on your WP, all previous apps will automatically reinstall after reset, the apps are tied to your Microsoft account, not a device, currently though a restore only saves app list, not app data so any game saves ect, will be lost. I assume windows 8.1 works in a similar fashion, but cant confirm that
    BeornSV likes this.
    02-18-2014 09:26 AM
    I am in a doubt whether it will go back my Windows 8.1 applications if i perform restore-proces
    and whether will return the WPhone 8 apps that were installed on the phone, if i use the same account for both Windows ?

For example :
    [CODE]Today I'm restore Windows 8.1 and I want to return the applications that were installed on it.
    In a few days I want to do restore app on my phone and then I want to return the applications that were installed on the phone.[/CODE]

Can the same account keep settings and apps purchased in the store for two different operating systems (Windows 8.1 and WPhone 8 or future WPhone8.1),
    and to restore them after you should, for each separately ?
    02-18-2014 02:55 PM