Two or more chat boxes for one contact

Mavee Shah

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Why is it happening to me that msgs from one contact some time separate themselves from their previous chat box a new one starts

Dush Ku

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Why is it happening to me that msgs from one contact some time separate themselves from their previous chat box a new one starts

I noticed that happen when a contact got linked or unlinked to other emails or numbers. One time the name even changed and it was because of the linking. It all went back to normal once I edited the contact.

Mavee Shah

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that happen when a contact got linked or unlinked to other emails or numbers. One time the name even changed and it was because of the linking. It all went back to normal once I edited the contact.

Of you can explain a bit... I deleted that contact and then added again but no difference

Jason Drum

May 28, 2013
Visit site
This has happened to me a couple times before. From what I remember it happens one of two times. 1. When I send a text to a group of people and one of them responds. 2. When I send a picture or video from the camera app and not the messaging app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon