[Q] How to get rid off clock & date from lock-screen?

PeeHoo

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

I've tried many of lock-screen apps and now I am trying awesome lock because it was free for one day. However somewhere in my lock-screen is coming date&clock and i do not find a place to get that off. Does anybody know where is it coming?

EpMXNp5l.png

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Its how you customise them. You can use the same app with less info and it wont clash. But yeah, these sort of ugly fixes are more or less useless. They are worse than WM5 sometimes.

manicottiK

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
However somewhere in my lock-screen is coming date&clock and i do not find a place to get that off. Does anybody know where is it coming?
It's coming from the operating system. The idea of "lockscreen image" is to let an app place an image behind the time, date, and notifications (the one "detailed" item and the five "iconic" items at the bottom). Apps that set the lockscreen image know (or should know) the rules about how much space they can use before running into the items that are fixed in place. Your app should have prevented you from adding so much or should have clipped their content to avoid the overlap problem shown in your picture.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro