SkyDrive/Onedrive issue with Saved Pictures

tribexx

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Nokia 928
Lumia Black

Hello all,

There are one/two apps on my phone for my son to play that do "painting". When he moves from one to another, it saves his work to the phone, which in turn, saves it to SkyDrive. When I go to Photos->Albums->Saved pictures from SkyDrive. There are over 100+ saved "paintings". How can I delete these in mass? When I go to the OneDrive site or the OneDrive App, they do not show up anywhere. I currently have to go in and delete one at a time...

thanks

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm having this problem with a nearly new Samsung ATIV S with GDR3. Ever since they updated the SkyDrive app to OneDrive, photos and videos will not auto-sync. There's no error or anything, you just take a photo and it doesn't queue to upload. The auto-upload settings within the camera roll also still refer to it as SkyDrive. Any ideas what this could be? Auto-sync was one of my most beloved features and a simple rebrand seems to have broken it.

Last edited:

tribexx

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
What happens when you check OneDrive on your PC? Are you able to see and delete the pictures there?

Sorry, didn't see this reply.

When I log in through the PC, I see camera roll photos on skydrive. not my "Saved pictures from SkyDrive" album (from the phone). That's what so confusing. I can see photos I take on the web and app, just not save images. (saving a background or image from and email/tweet). It's like some mysterious folder...

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
So I have no idea why but restarting my phone not once, not twice but three times has solved the issue. Everything is syncing as normal. No clue why but a solution's a solution I suppose. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786