Trouble with logging in school Wifi

Crazyaftergames

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
First time posting due to desperate school wifi problem.
When I try to connect to my school wireless network via my lumia 521, it cannot login. Even though my credentials are correct (I pretty much have to use them to login on anything in school) it still cannot login. The connection is fine, just the login part is not working.

When I use my ipod touch 4g to login, it connects everytime with the same credentials. I think the problem occurs when finding/installing the certificate. When I connect to the network using my itouch, it will ask for my credentials then it will bring up a page with the certificate and an install button. The certificate that it shows is 'ACS'. I think that is the problem is that can't connect due to not getting the ACS certificate or something. At first I thought since its a windows phone it might not be allowed to connect for some reason but I don't see many threads on different forums regarding this. I have been neglecting to post due to laziness but I hope I can get my problem solved or atleast get some valuable information.
Thanks in advance.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Ask your IT support for some help. That is the simplest approach I can think of at this point.

Your phone should be redirected to a page to install this certificate, but if it doesn't, there's a server-side problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb