We've heard it over and over again. Some leaving Windows Phone. And some refusing to take Windows Phone for a spin because of the lack of apps in the ecosystem.

We know that the problem exist and to deny that it exist is to be in denial.

We also know that this is no longer MSFT problem. But the developers.

Pretend that those developers were reading this thread. What would you say to those developers to help improve Windows Phone Ecosystem?
    03-02-2014 10:29 PM
    I realize that it's not your job to prop up a struggling mobile OS, but I do appreciate any investment you are willing to make in the WP ecosystem. Thank you!
    k0de likes this.
    03-02-2014 10:39 PM
    I realize that it's not your job to prop up a struggling mobile OS, but I do appreciate any investment you are willing to make in the WP ecosystem. Thank you!
    Ur welcome a5cent. Lol this won't fix anything. Is this nothing but a forum? But at least we can pretend.

Are forums real? Besides who am I to fix anything. A little poll here will just speculated how Windows Phone users feel and what needs to be addressed.

Loosen up a little bit my little Einstein friend. Is all in good fun. Besides we all come here to share our thoughts over a smart phone. That's all. A smart phone.
    03-02-2014 11:15 PM
    Well, you asked what I would say to those developers. My post was my answer to your question. lol

If you're a developer, than that certainly applies to you too! ;-)

Edit: now that I think about it, it probably applies to everyone but MS employees.... ok, I admit, it's a little too generic ;-)
    k0de likes this.
    03-02-2014 11:50 PM
    Well, you asked what I would say to those developers. My post was my answer to your question. lol

If you're a developer, than that certainly applies to you too! ;-)

Edit: now that I think about it, it probably applies to everyone but MS employees.... ok, I admit, it's a little too generic ;-)
    Oops. My mistake I thought your post was directed towards the thread. Lol that's funny. That is a good one.
    03-03-2014 12:01 AM
    Oops. My mistake I thought your post was directed towards the thread. Lol that's funny. That is a good one.
    Nah, I should have quoted what I was replying to, but at least it was funny ;-)
    03-03-2014 12:04 AM