Poll: Windows Phone Ecosystem.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
We've heard it over and over again. Some leaving Windows Phone. And some refusing to take Windows Phone for a spin because of the lack of apps in the ecosystem.

We know that the problem exist and to deny that it exist is to be in denial.

We also know that this is no longer MSFT problem. But the developers.

Pretend that those developers were reading this thread. What would you say to those developers to help improve Windows Phone Ecosystem?

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I realize that it's not your job to prop up a struggling mobile OS, but I do appreciate any investment you are willing to make in the WP ecosystem. Thank you!

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I realize that it's not your job to prop up a struggling mobile OS, but I do appreciate any investment you are willing to make in the WP ecosystem. Thank you!

Ur welcome a5cent. Lol this won't fix anything. Is this nothing but a forum? But at least we can pretend.

Are forums real? Besides who am I to fix anything. A little poll here will just speculated how Windows Phone users feel and what needs to be addressed.

Loosen up a little bit my little Einstein friend. Is all in good fun. Besides we all come here to share our thoughts over a smart phone. That's all. A smart phone.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Well, you asked what I would say to those developers. My post was my answer to your question. lol

If you're a developer, than that certainly applies to you too! ;-)

Edit: now that I think about it, it probably applies to everyone but MS employees.... ok, I admit, it's a little too generic ;-)

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Well, you asked what I would say to those developers. My post was my answer to your question. lol

If you're a developer, than that certainly applies to you too! ;-)

Edit: now that I think about it, it probably applies to everyone but MS employees.... ok, I admit, it's a little too generic ;-)

Oops. My mistake I thought your post was directed towards the thread. Lol that's funny. That is a good one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3