Use Bing search button to search in Phone

Santhosh L720

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I always wished for an app by which i can search for a file in my phone without navigating through all the menu options.. Now WP8 has dedicated search Key but it works on as a Bing Client.
My Idea is it could be extended to search for a song/document inside the phone.
And user can be given a pre-setting whether to search 1.In Phone 2. In Web 3.Both Phone and Web..

MS and Nokia... Plz do this..

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I always wished for an app by which i can search for a file in my phone without navigating through all the menu options.. Now WP8 has dedicated search Key but it works on as a Bing Client.
And user can be given a pre-setting whether to search 1.In Phone 2. In Web 3.Both Phone and Web..

you have an app 'kirik search' limited by trial, but still, would do the job, though badly :p

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site

The Smart Search feature which integrates files, contacts and text in photos as well as web searches that is currently in Windows 8.1 will be coming to WP8.1. Basically universal search IS coming

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720