810 wont turn on even after soft reset!

LeLee092

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey
So i had just unlocked my 810 to put in a European sim card...I accidentally let it run out of battery and when I tried charging it it wont turn back on
no matter what I do. I've already taken out the battery, the SIM, press the on/down button the only way I even know theres signs of life is because when I plug it into the charger the windows buttons starts lighting up a few times and then it stops, but no vibration or anything like that :(

this happened to me once before about 6-7 months ago but i forgot how I got it back to life...
At this point I dont even care if I have to do a hard reset as long as my phone lets me :/

I just got to Austria and really need a phone, and this is really ****ty timing for my phone to crap out, so any help would be very grateful!

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey
So i had just unlocked my 810 to put in a European sim card...I accidentally let it run out of battery and when I tried charging it it wont turn back on
no matter what I do. I've already taken out the battery, the SIM, press the on/down button the only way I even know theres signs of life is because when I plug it into the charger the windows buttons starts lighting up a few times and then it stops, but no vibration or anything like that :(

this happened to me once before about 6-7 months ago but i forgot how I got it back to life...
At this point I dont even care if I have to do a hard reset as long as my phone lets me :/

I just got to Austria and really need a phone, and this is really ****ty timing for my phone to crap out, so any help would be very grateful!

Just let your phone be plugged to charger for half an hour...it will work fine

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Are you using the wall wart and USB cable that came with the phone? I know that if you use a third party wall wart, or computer to charge, they sometimes don't provide enough amps to kick start a dead battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo