Flagged email reminders in WP8

nostopping

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I've searched for previously threads on this topic and did not find anything. My apologies if it's already addressed and I missed it.

I am two weeks in with my first Windows Phone (Lumia 1520). Satisfied so far save one issue. Is there a way, through the existing OS or through a third party app to receive reminders of flagged emails in Outlook. I sync through an Exchange server. I keep 60 - 100 emails flagged with future reminders at any given time to remind me to revisit something or push someone else for action. How can I receive the reminders I set on flagged emails in Outloog on my Windows Phone 8 device? Thank you in advance for your comments.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Sadly, you don't get reminders if you flag them on your phone.

If you flag it in outlook on your pc and set the reminder, you get the reminder notification on your phone... because, well.. the calendar syncs.

nostopping

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
ttsoldier, thanks for the comment. I am flagging the emails and setting reminders in Outlook on my PC, but I am not receiving these flagged email reminders on my phone. I am receiving reminders for tasks and calendar events, but not the flagged emails. Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
sorry I think I mixed it up. I think it's if you make the reminder on your phone, you get the notification on both devices.

the calendar needs some work in wp8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon