Problem : Bing images doesn't update anymore

Ayman Ex

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody,

I just registered at the WP central forum , but I've been following this news site for more than 6 months ( since I got my 920 )

i've had some little trouble with the default bing App in Windows phone ( the bing search App when You click the search button ), the background image doesn't change anymore , and that has been the case for almost one month. i don't know the reason behind this bug , but i'm tired of looking at the same image each time I wanna search for smth.
Has anyone had the same bug or know how to solve it ?

Thank you , and sorry for my bad English.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
If you have this app called, Amazing Weather HD on your phone, uninstall it and never install it again. Oh, and after you uninstall it, reboot.

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody,

I just registered at the WP central forum , but I've been following this news site for more than 6 months ( since I got my 920 )

i've had some little trouble with the default bing App in Windows phone ( the bing search App when You click the search button ), the background image doesn't change anymore , and that has been the case for almost one month. i don't know the reason behind this bug , but i'm tired of looking at the same image each time I wanna search for smth.
Has anyone had the same bug or know how to solve it ?

Thank you , and sorry for my bad English.

Soft reset your phone. Then make sure the date and time has been synced properly. Go to lock screen settings and change the lock screen image to something from your stored images..again set the lockscreen image to bing.. After switching on WiFi or 3g simply tap 4 to 5 times on the current bing background.

I hope this helps you

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Are you talking about the Bing lockscreen or the Bing background? Either way, a soft reset should help. Set your date and time to correct values afterwards, and keep the Bing search screen open for a while.

Reebs Reebs

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue and I can't believe it has to be this difficult to update an image on a lockscreen. Do I really have to spend time searching for a solution for this? This should just work. 3rd party apps have no problem updating my lockscreen image, but MS does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaviSmalle