Glance screen showing missed phone number constantly

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
On my Lumia 920, whole day, at top of glance screen it standing missed phone call (phone number). First of all this is the first time to see it this feature, meaning that at glance screen is shown detail notification for what is chosen via lock screen setting, and second that detail info do not want to goes away under any circumstances like is another missed call or similar notification that is shown at lock screen.
Does anyone experiencing same issue?
Cheers.
JosipoGo

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Come on folks, I cannot believed that know one experiencing same issue. Any idea or clue what could be wrong?
By the way, does anyone beside regular notification on glance screen that are below clock has detail notification as it missed call on top of glance screen? Of course on Lumia device.
Cheers.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Do you want these notifications or not? If not go into settings then Glance and change them. For a missed call opening the phone app makes it go away.

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
The issue here is that missing call info do not want to go out of glance screen. On lock screen is cleared situation, once when open phone app (list of calls) missed call info automatically disappear from lock screen.
Cheers.

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
That help, but as soon I have next missed call, same issue. Also, what is interesting, at glance screen is constantly info about first missed call, meaning that do not want to update glance screen with second missed call.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz