Moving from Android to WP (Again)

theetommyt

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Coming from another thread, I've been convincing myself with the help of others to move to WP from Android. I started a new thread because the old one was moving off the front page, and starting to break down to fanboys fighting.

Ok I've been doing the research and 8.1 seems like the OS will be pretty much on par. The icon/1520 are both great for what I'm looking for, and will probably trade my nexus 7 for a venue 8 pro. There are still 3 things holding me back:

I need a hoot suite type social app to use with business twitter accounts and Facebook pages, something better than cube or improvements with cube to accept payments, and chromecast abilities.

The chromecast issue may be solved if there is a good remote app to control the windows 8 start screen on a my tv via HDMI to a PC. I have 2 older but very capable laptops I can use with windows modern apps.

Thanks for the help so far. Please keep it civil. Some of you fanboys, like all fanboys, are close to religious fundamentalists. All help is very appreciated!:cool:

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99