screen background problem

theblackcat1me

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone i just bought a Lumia 1020 from someone and there a background every where i go but when i take a screen shot its not there, please help me ASAP!

theblackcat1me

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
it's like writes on the screen and picture of guys, i read about it on the internet and some people says it's because of the AMOLED screen and it happens often and there's no way to get it off, pls if anyone know anything help me

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Definitely sounds like burn in. I saw it on a 1020 and a 925 that were on display at an AT&T store earlier this week. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any solution for it.

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Definitely sounds like burn in. I saw it on a 1020 and a 925 that were on display at an AT&T store earlier this week. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any solution for it.
Sounds like burn-in to me too. AMOLED is susceptible to this (will almost appear to be a shadow of a former image). The only way to get rid of burn-in, is to replace the display. I have seen some apps on android that cycled an RGB screen, with limited success though. I don't believe there are any available for WP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3