This is madness. The only reasons for this app are to:
1) Access files
2) Upload files
3) download files
It's very hard to see why one has been omitted

O B

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I do not know if this is posted somewhere else, but link to this page got first in my google search.
You can download stuff from OneDrive.
1. in onedrive app: touch and hold document. Document will now have a checkmark.
2. Choose download icon at bottom of screen, an arrow pointing downward.
3, Choose where on phone you want it saved.

KhawarNadeem

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I do not know if this is posted somewhere else, but link to this page got first in my google search.
You can download stuff from OneDrive.
1. in onedrive app: touch and hold document. Document will now have a checkmark.
2. Choose download icon at bottom of screen, an arrow pointing downward.
3, Choose where on phone you want it saved.

This works, of course. I use it all the time. Why are people bashing the app without even trying it?

welberger

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Still - OneDrive doesn't allow the download of folders.

So if I want to have my foto gallery on the phone I have to download every single folder containing several files. This is ridiculous. Why is there no a "use offline" option as there is on the desktoip version?

Nikolai Kuzbanovsky

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
years later, in windows 10, I still cannot download an image from onedrive. There is a download button, but I press it and nothing happens.
Or I press it to download a picture, and then search the phone for the image, it is nowhere. There is no onedrive folder, nothing.
Thanks MS

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
years later, in windows 10, I still cannot download an image from onedrive. There is a download button, but I press it and nothing happens.
Or I press it to download a picture, and then search the phone for the image, it is nowhere. There is no onedrive folder, nothing.
Thanks MS

Ehm it should be in your downloaded pictures folder (photos app > folders) or go to file explorer app and check the downloads folder

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss