Help! Yahoo mail no longer syncing

altimax

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm having an issue with my yahoo mail account. It has been working fine ever since I first got my phone, but the other day it just stopped syncing. I've tried re-inputting all my information, but it continuously tells me that they are having trouble syncing and to check my login info and internet connection (both are fine). Has anyone else ran into this problem?

Oh, the error code it gives me is 80C805E2.

woaksie

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
error.jpg

I have a similar problem with my yahoo email account. It has been working for over a year. Now I cannot send email and when I try I get this error [see attachment]. I have tried setting my user name and password numerous times but still get this message and my out going emails are stuck the the Outbox.

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Had this issue last August. Completely befuddling. Upgrade Yahoo mail, from PC to latest version. Worked a few hours. Then came back. Dug deep and saw that Yahoo, recommended to remove the account from your device for a minimum of 12 hours. I did, also cleared my IE cache and did a soft reset. Re-added the account and its been fine since then. Wait AT LEAST 12 hours to re-add the account.

Here's a link to the thread from back then. There's other solutions as well:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/230837-anybody-having-issues-yahoo-mail.html

Let me know if this helps.

lafn

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I had problems with Yahoo mail sucking tons of battery and data when I first got my 920 over a year ago. Dumped it and converted to Outlook.com. Works great.
I still have trouble just checking Yahoo mail on my pc via the web. Not sure what they are doing.

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
I have despised Yahoo Messenger & Mail with a passion all my life.

Here we are almost 2 years after their HTML5 mail refresh and it's still bugged a ton.

Yeah, sync failed for some time on my PC and yes, it's about 3 months now that it doesn't sync on my phone either.

I completely switched to Outlook. It's heaven.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro