Any way to get different region apps on WP8?

anon(5518418)

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I know on android you could fake your location which in turn took you to the playstore of that country, can this be done on WP8? I know different countries have some different apps.

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
If you change your region on your phone you can download the apps that you have the links of them, I don't know if they will appear on the store but the link will definitely open the app page to download.

pedrodg28

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
You would need to register a new payment methold, USA based, for example, my region is Dominican Republic, so, when i changed region to USA i could no longer buy apps with my current credict card, but if go back to my region i can use it again, but there's a trick, you see in my country courriers are very popular because they basically give you a residence in USA, this is what we use to buy from amazon and ebay, and any other place we want, which is specially cool because they're products that do not ship internationally, and also, give's you the ability to use your existing paypal account so, no longer you have change region to get the trial for USA exclusives, then change back to your region to buy them. At least in my country, having the address is free, they only charge if shippments are made, and for use your existing paypal account in the microsoft store USA, which is normally not allow(you need to input an USA adress) you only need the adress and a valid zip code, which, a least my courrier does gives me.

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
You would need to register a new payment methold, USA based, for example, my region is Dominican Republic, so, when i changed region to USA i could no longer buy apps with my current credict card, but if go back to my region i can use it again, but there's a trick, you see in my country courriers are very popular because they basically give you a residence in USA, this is what we use to buy from amazon and ebay, and any other place we want, which is specially cool because they're products that do not ship internationally, and also, give's you the ability to use your existing paypal account so, no longer you have change region to get the trial for USA exclusives, then change back to your region to buy them. At least in my country, having the address is free, they only charge if shippments are made, and for use your existing paypal account in the microsoft store USA, which is normally not allow(you need to input an USA adress) you only need the adress and a valid zip code, which, a least my courrier does gives me.

it depends what credit card you use, I'm from Dominican Republic too and I just use my debit card without any change, and from the beginning USA is my format region!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss