Google Chrome: Would you use it?

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Google Chrome is fast,simple and very good browser.
Beside that Google Chrome provide some very useful feature which others do not provide like...

Their are some features like Google Now which is only available on Chrome.
and my personal favorite Image Search (with detail if possible). This is one of the awesome feature only Chrome provide. If you find some some pics and want them in higher resolution..Google Chrome is very helpful
G C.jpg

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'll admit to using Chrome (and Google) on my laptops for work purposes, but on my phone? Absolutely not. I wouldn't mind using Firefox on my phone, but I have no problem with IE as it is.

nohra

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Definitely would not use Chrome. I actually really like IE on the phone. And with the 8.1 improvements, I don't see me liking it less to the point I'd want something Google.

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't even like chrome on android phones, I'm happy with IE ( and this feels strange ;) ) on my WP.
I would be more exited to see Firefox coming to the platform.

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Google Chrome is fast,simple and very good browser.
Beside that Google Chrome provide some very useful feature which others do not provide like...

Their are some features like Google Now which is only available on Chrome.
and my personal favorite Image Search (with detail if possible). This is one of the awesome feature only Chrome provide. If you find some some pics and want them in higher resolution..Google Chrome is very helpful
View attachment 60400
Bing recently introduced this feature on the website, so I'm hoping they would bring it to the WP devices very soon.

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Bing recently introduced this feature on the website, so I'm hoping they would bring it to the WP devices very soon.

Please tell me how to use this feature on Bing.
As far as I know it is only available on chrome (desktop and smartphone).
I don't know about IE or Bing provide this.
If it is coming soon then can you give me the link?

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I would not use it, but it should be most welcome for two reasons:
- Help grow the platform and bring over more users who gravitate to Google products and services
- Keep Microsoft on their toes to keep improving their own products

androidtoWM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
"would you use it?"

Yes, I would. It syncs my tabs, bookmarks and history (?).

But I don't think Google is gonna release it. Just because the feature request went to 'investigation' doesn't mean they gonna work on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb