Google Chrome: Would you use it?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I would definitely give it a try! I think it would depend on feature set. However given Google's track record with WP, this actually being made would surprise me.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I won't use Google Chrome, I'd prefer to have Chromium instead.

As for that rumor, I don't think Google is willing to create browsers on an OS that does not allow WebKit.

LTTG

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Nope, not anymore, I ditched Chrome on my PC. Sometimes it gets too buggy and unusable... Opera is 100000% better!!

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Not a chance in hell. Since Google started acting like dicks with Windows and Windows Phone users they were banned. No Chrome, no Google account. The only thing I use it from is for search when Bing doesn't find what I want.

And regardless, I doubt this will happen because Google considers that its Windows customers are not important.

StrykerGT

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I'll use it, that would also bring Chromecast support. But I don't think that Google will use something different than webkit for Chrome. Will Microsoft finally let webkit support for WP?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Eh, if you asked my a year ago, I would've said yes.
But the lack of ARMv6 support (on Android) and the need for a decent sync between the Android and my computer began my weaning onto Firefox. My upgrade to Windows 8, Windows Phone, and Google's less than friendly activities were the final blow. I use a combo of Firefox and IE now. IE still chokes a bit here and there so FF for fancy things like YouTube and TagPro, IE for tab syncing and my "official" favorites list.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)