Buying music

Paul Foulkes

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
New to WP8 ( on a Nokia 1520 ) and, first of all I love it. But, I have transfered over from Android and I shifted my music over onto my PC. I have uploaded a fair amount of music directly onto the phone ( luckily it has 32gb so can carry a lot of music ) but I'm not overly impressed with the whole music experience. Google play was outstanding. My main issue is trying to buy music. It seems I cannot go to the WP store and by one or two tracks as I could via the Google store. Do I have to have a music pass? How does that work? I'm not keen on monthly subscription for this.

I certainly hope MS sorts out the music/xbox/store link up with 8.1, it is overly confusing. As I mainly use the phone for business it isn't a major hassle and may stick to Android via my tablet for music ( better for home use anyway), buyng music at the play store and then transfering over to the phone via media player.

As an aside I really prefer the WP8 to Android and it seems that 8.1 will just sort out those few niggles I have with it. I have managed simple work rounds or found suitable apps to deal with any problem I have had ( which was much the same on Andriod). :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs