Lumia 920 & Virtual Router Codeplex

njnbat

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
i connect my lumia 920 to virtual wifi router manager in windows 7 laptop. If i go out of wifi range and return, the phone wont connect to virtual router again and i will have to restart the router and toggle wifi off and on to make it work. Is this step required actually . Isn't the phone supposed to connect to wifi automatically .
Is there a solution to this issue or is it an issue with wifi protocols of windows phone . Should i try with any other wifi hot spot softwares ?

njnbat

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
it tries to connect but then it doesn't . it shows secure after trying to connect. If i restart virtual codeplex router and toggle wifi in phone to off/on , then it gets connected. Due to this i always have to toggle off wifi in phone before going out of range and when i am back in wifi range turn it on ,this way atleast i dont need to restart the virtual router application in laptop.

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
it tries to connect but then it doesn't . it shows secure after trying to connect. If i restart virtual codeplex router and toggle wifi in phone to off/on , then it gets connected. Due to this i always have to toggle off wifi in phone before going out of range and when i am back in wifi range turn it on ,this way atleast i dont need to restart the virtual router application in laptop.

I faced similar problem on using virtual router codeplex on win7...and I could replicaate it on my HTC too...!!
I think its a bug in the software

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos