Alright. Im at a loss. Everyone talked about GDR3 forever, and I was excited when it was announced that I would be getting for my phone. (im on sprint btw) it came and went, and I received some sort of update, and updated it....but the features never showed up that were supposed to be in GDR3 ( such as the app closing "X" in background apps, and driving mode) I checked my phone for updates numerous times over the last couple of months and it says im up to date. It didnt really bother me too much up until they started talking about 8.1 cause now im afraid i wont receive that update either (if sprint releases it) and im so excited for it! So, i guess my question is did us sprint users receive a lower end update, or did my phone just never receive the update at all?
    The only reason I ask here is because my sprint store sucks, and if I go in there, no one is gonna know what im talking about and try to convert me over to android or iOS, VS us here know what's going on in the wOS world. I have insurance on my phone, in case it could be a technical issue and I actually have to head up to the store, but do yall have any troubleshooting tips I could go through before I head up there and put myself through that? Has anyone had this problem?
    Thanks!
    04-02-2014 01:36 PM
    hey welcome to wpcentral forums
    try to do a hard reset by holding down volume down+lock button at the same time until your phone vibrates and reboots (ignore slide down to power screen ). after this step try to check your phone for updates.
    04-02-2014 01:47 PM