No contacts syncing

tablelegs

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I was able to get the outlook contacts to finally sync, gmail is still a no-go but that appears to just be a waiting game.

Last edited:

iamfoxxx

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
im facing the similiar problem with syncing of contact from both google and outlook...from 2 april night onwords........
what can be done now.........
help anyone.........

iamfoxxx

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
im facing the similiar problem with syncing of contact from both google and outlook...from 2 april night onwords........
what can be done now.........i am running out of patince
help anyone.........

shikhartanwar

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Even i am facing the same issue with gmail contacts only though.. Please someone provide a fix as all my contacts are stored on google only!

Uff182

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
The solution has been posted in the other thread down here, Google contacts not syncing, have a look at it.

adebo

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I woke up this morning and all of my contacts attached to my outlook.com account have been removed from my phone. Upon looking in the settings for the account the only option to sync for my outlook.com is Email and nothing else. I receive no error when doing the sync option. All of my contacts from two other accounts show up and sync correctly. Any ideas???

I saw the other thread but I do not receive an error when trying to sync. This really sucks....

tablelegs

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
They had me delete all my outlook contacts from outlook.com, and then re-upload them from the file I exported to my desktop. That restored them on my phone. My phone is still being wonky though, whatever has caused this has effected text messaging and various other kinds of syncing.

adebo

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I imported all of my contacts over to my Gmail account and now everything works fine. So I guess the solution is not use Microsoft's email service on Windows Phone??? This really took my excitement away after the announcement yesterday. Never been disappointed until today. Needless to say I was quite shocked to wake up and find all of my people tiles disappeared and the majority of my contacts disappeared as well. Come on Microsoft get this together

HomeyJay

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I think that there was a problem with Google Server yesterday - I couldn't sync my wife's phone to google contacts but to be honest, it gave me an chance to dump google contacts and mail and use outlook.com instead. My wife's lumia 920 and my 1520 are now finally free of Googles prying eyes!
Woohoo!

adebo

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I think that there was a problem with Google Server yesterday - I couldn't sync my wife's phone to google contacts but to be honest, it gave me an chance to dump google contacts and mail and use outlook.com instead. My wife's lumia 920 and my 1520 are now finally free of Googles prying eyes!
Woohoo!

That is weird as I am having the exact opposite problem. I am not a fan of having my contacts in Google and I would prefer to have everything in my Microsoft account.

iamfoxxx

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
problem solved..........
just a matter of time......
i tried setting up google account and it sets up easily and everthing works like a charm....all contact restored.
hurrayyyyyyyyyyy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro