How do I upload photos to company website?

yeto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I have a Verizon Nokia 822 Windows 8 phone. It has the latest update.

I access my companies website using IE on my phone. One part of a report that I have to fill out as part of my job asks me to upload photos that I have stored on my phone. The report has a text box and next to the text box is a browse button. When I click the browse button the text box briefly changes color and then changes back to the original color. No files from my phone show up let alone my picture files that I have in Camera Roll for me to browse and upload to my companies website. Can someone help me understand what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help,
yeto

yeto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I am open to any ideas/workarounds. Is it possible to upload photo to a photo storage website and then copy/paste web address into text box? If I install a SD card will I be able to browse the SD card and select photo and place address in company software text box.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated,
yeto

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
look for some thread that some peeps were asking to be able to email with attachment..I think some have a hard time with that.
in the search type "send email with attachment". See what you can find. It could give you an idea

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire