Is it possible to force the virtual keyboard to display/popup?

yeto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I access a form that I have to fill out on my companies website through IE on my Verizon Nokia 822 WP8 phone. When I click in a text box on the form my virtual keyboard does not display/popup. Is it possible to force the keyboard to display so I can enter information into the text box?

Thanks,
yeto

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like you have a bit of an issue there.

Have you tried another browser? UC Browser | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

Just to see if it's just IE or your phone?

You can try a soft reset as it may help. Hold volume down and power button until the phone vibrates. Phone restarts. No files deleted. You may have to reset your phone.

If that doesn't work try a hard reset. -> Settings -> About -> Reset phone. This will delete everything on the phone. Be sure to backup. You backup does not save game data.

yeto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like you have a bit of an issue there.

Have you tried another browser? UC Browser | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

Just to see if it's just IE or your phone?

You can try a soft reset as it may help. Hold volume down and power button until the phone vibrates. Phone restarts. No files deleted. You may have to reset your phone.

If that doesn't work try a hard reset. -> Settings -> About -> Reset phone. This will delete everything on the phone. Be sure to backup. You backup does not save game data.

I have tried other browsers to no avail. So I take it there is no way to "force" the virtual keyboard to display?

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I have tried other browsers to no avail. So I take it there is no way to "force" the virtual keyboard to display?

Nope. A word we hear a lot ;-)

Back in the day the phones used to be adaptable to the user...nowadays the user has to adapt to the phone :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs