Email Not Syncing When It Should

assistman

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Just curious if someone could help me out. I've had my Icon for two weeks. I've got my company (exchange) email set to sync every 15 minutes. It only does so occasionally. Last night it didn't sync for 6 hours, this morning it was 51 minutes. It didn't work when I had it set on "as items arrive" either. My Live and Gmail accounts seem to work better, but still don't update every 15 minutes. They all sync just fine when I hit the sync button inside the app.

Max McWilliams

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
My friends phone also has this problems. After updating to 8.1 she had to re-enter her passwords and the phone has been "syncing" her gmail account for about 2 hours now, but nothing has come through. She also had the problem before when she would not get emails till hours after she should have. She was set to get emails every hour and they just didn't show up. She has a Lumia 1020 on AT&T. I have a Lumia 920 also with 8.1 on AT&T and I do not have this problem. If I figure it out, I'll let you know.

3glav

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm facing the same problem;
I have two gmail accounts; one works properly, but the other one never stop the synchronization.
Any clues on that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786