I just purchased a new Dodge Durango. It has a UConnect 5.0 system.

I can get and receive calls just fine. the system specifically lists the Lumia 920 as being supported.

One of the features it support is A2DP -- basically I can stream music that I have on my phone to the system's speakers and I can change music etc. through my car radio.

However, here is the problem. When the phone pairs, it connects to all available profiles. This may not seem like a problem, until you try to use HERE Drive, Here Maps or any on phone Nav App like Navigon. You receive zero sound so no turn-by-turn directions can be heard.

There is nothing to disable this feature on UConnect and I cannot find a way to turn off the A2DP profile in Windows Phone

Is there an app that can manipulate the Bluetooth Profile or a registry setting?
    04-10-2014 08:08 AM
    I think the answer to you question is no. There is an advance button at the bottom of the Bluetooth switch screen in WP. I'm not sure if that will help your situation.
    04-10-2014 08:31 AM

One of the features it support is A2DP -- basically I can stream music that I have on my phone to the system's speakers and I can change music etc. through my car radio.

However, here is the problem. When the phone pairs, it connects to all available profiles. This may not seem like a problem, until you try to use HERE Drive, Here Maps or any on phone Nav App like Navigon. You receive zero sound so no turn-by-turn directions can be heard.
    Same thing happens to my pioneer deck :(
    04-10-2014 08:33 AM