Problems with Xbox Music

Bullnugget

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello All,

I recently upgraded to a Lumia 1520 from a Lumia 920. I have had this problem on both phones and have been getting pretty annoyed by it. I use the phone to listen to music mostly in the car, but use it quite a bit elsewhere as well. The problem I am having is after playing for a while the App will start searching and searching skipping a couple songs and not playing anything until I get an error message saying the file could not be found. The ONLY way I can play music again is to restart the phone. This isn't very safe driving down the road right?

Problem was on both phones. Wifi connected or not didn't matter. I would have 4G LTE coverage and it would do it. Recently I have also had some problem with it skipping real bad, I would have to let it play for about 15-20 minutes dealing with the skipping before It would finally clear up. Again, wifi connected or not it didn't matter.

Any Help? I really love these Windows Phones and love the Xbox Music Pass!!!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
The current xbox music app was not update for wp8.1 so we have to wait there will be an update soon, but there are no dates....

Bullnugget

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanks but I did not download 8.1, this being a reason. Another reason being the warranty being cancelled

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

Harishankar T

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Aldum cover of most of the album n not showing, really disappointed with this app. Waiting for an update, hope it come soon; and pls give me sone suggestions if anyone knows what to do

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Aldum cover of most of the album n not showing, really disappointed with this app. Waiting for an update, hope it come soon; and pls give me sone suggestions if anyone knows what to do

I get album covers for all my albums, just the wrong ones. The ones are for artist I do not have, album and artist name are total different.

It also takes forever for the artist to show up

Bullnugget

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Yes I have searches. No problems with these album covers either just quits working. Happened again today its very aggravating

sban85

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
April 22nd, will be the 8.1 preview update for xbox music. the team has confirmed this, and subsequent updates every 2 weeks following that. they are looking into addressing a lot of issues...so patience :)

Bullnugget

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Ok, what exactly is wrong with the Xbox Music app with 8.1? I just did the 8.1 upgrade and listened for 3 straight hours on my phone and had no issues with Xbox Music whatsoever, I couldn't do this on 8.0 I would have to restart it a couple times.

Adriaan NL

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Thanks but I did not download 8.1, this being a reason. Another reason being the warranty being cancelled

Untrue. Nokia provides service to developer unlocked phones. It's just a software unlock. Once you send them to their facilities, they will wipe your phone's memory, thus, removing the developer unlocked status including all the developer updates. They put that line "may void your warranty" to make sure no one is gonna sue if, in some case, you do get rejected for some reason.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans