[URGENT] Windows phone Find My Phone

hharry

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Is this service still working?

I have all correctly configured but each time I click on "Find my phone" at https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/my im only redirected back to this site.

My girlfriend's phone got stolen and I was gonna find it with this but it breaks in the best moment... I have a phone myself with everything configured and it is not working neither. What am I missing?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey I logged in just to check if mine is still working and it is.. Just try logging into the MS account again and then try "Find my phone" again

hharry

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Somehow it redirects me to the main page. I live in uruguay and it used to work but it doesnt now from some good time, what can I do? I have contacted microsoft support and they dont know crap.

EDIT: It seems to work from a US virtual machine, shame on microsoft for not supporting URUGUAY.

EDIT2: Nope, it doesn't work neither, I thought it did because it asked me to confirm my account. SAD.

Last edited:

hharry

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I have found the problem.

If I configure the phone (mine, not the lost one) to use SPAIN as my region it works, but how can I change my region if my phone was stolen... Sad day.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I have found the problem.

If I configure the phone (mine, not the lost one) to use SPAIN as my region it works, but how can I change my region if my phone was stolen... Sad day.

You can't change the region of the stolen phone... Im sorry man.....

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss