After using Tile Me's background feature to create a header for my Twitter, I was inspired to do something that represented my Start screen a little more. Still a work in progress, I came up with the header image below. It's a 3000x1000 image showing the tiles of my Lumia 920 without any scaling. I also added a Hearthstone logo (because it's awesome), made by redditor rwbronco (he'll hook you up if you need a vector graphic of any logo :-)

If you'd like a header for your own Twitter, send me screenshots of all your Start screen tiles, and I'll hook you up!
    Hopefully I can inspire someone to make an even cooler banner / header!
    04-19-2014 06:50 AM
    After using Tile Me's background feature to create a header for my Twitter, I was inspired to do something that represented my Start screen a little more. Still a work in progress, I came up with the header image below. It's a 3000x1000 image showing the tiles of my Lumia 920 without any scaling. I also added a Hearthstone logo (because it's awesome), made by redditor rwbronco (he'll hook you up if you need a vector graphic of any logo :-)

http://i.imgur.com/HJMsSIr.png

If you'd like a header for your own Twitter, send me screenshots of all your Start screen tiles, and I'll hook you up!
    Hopefully I can inspire someone to make an even cooler banner / header!
    I would absolutely love this! How would I send you screenshots?!

EDIT - I've done my own one here:
    header-twitter.png
    Last edited by Ryan ODonnell; 04-20-2014 at 07:57 PM.
    Mathias Lindberg likes this.
    04-20-2014 05:09 PM