How do I transfer my Calendar from Symbian to Lumia? Pls help....

Mohammad Reza2

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I just bought a Lumia 925 updated to 8.1 and transferred all my contacts from my Nokia 808 with the transfer app.

I also have a lot of calendar entries which I don't know how to sync over, I'm not a techie and I'm hoping that I don't have to go through a lot of settings as I don't use the internet or outlook or any other service in Microsoft. I only want to transfer my Calendar over.

So what is the EASIEST course I should take? should I sync just the calendar with outlook with Nokia suite and then sync back with the 925?

is there an easier way?

Thanks again.

Martin Kucmercik

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I am also working on this problem but only from 701 to 920. This is what I found:

Windows Phone sync and transfer options - Nokia Support Discussions

However, I really miss Symbian Belle, which for me after trying Android and now Win is still the best system
I have ever met in my life. If someone claims that Win Mobile is good then I as a user of three different OSs,
I must claim that Win Mobile is still a little child, uncomfortable - with many artificial limitations, f. ex. you can transfer calendar events only during the first use sequence, but usually you find about it after the first use sequence, what a crap.
And I hate to be pushed to use Any's services etc, etc. Where is our beloved free and open-minded Symbian.

Long live Symbian
Martin

PS: My solution is forgot Win and use Android, it's a bit better than Win at least.

natked

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I agree with you, it has been my third day on a lumia 930 after being in symbian forever. my last symbian was 808 pureview, and I have to say. Lumia is not a phone. it is a little tablet, but no phone functionality.
I regret it already. I think I will opt for an iphone, if thing don't get better soon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3