Trouble Sending Apps to Phone

Mandymoo11

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
For the last few months, I cannot send apps to my phone from the WP app store on the computer. I checked and double checked that Find My Phone (on both my phone and my Microsoft account) is turned on and I have both boxes checked for sending apps to phone and saving my location periodically. I always receive the message "sorry but we can't send this app to your phone right now" and am sent an email instead. Any ideas what could be the problem?

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
For the last few months, I cannot send apps to my phone from the WP app store on the computer. I checked and double checked that Find My Phone (on both my phone and my Microsoft account) is turned on and I have both boxes checked for sending apps to phone and saving my location periodically. I always receive the message "sorry but we can't send this app to your phone right now" and am sent an email instead. Any ideas what could be the problem?

Are you based in the USA?

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site

Ok, then I don't have any advice for you. Sorry. I'm in Australia and the push feature from the Store has never worked for me. I was told I could set my locale to US to try to get this to work, but I've never done it, so don't know if that works.

Mandymoo11

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes, both boxes are checked on find my phone. I have even unchecked and rechecked them. Strange thing is that it is working somewhat because I can ring my phone from the computer. I just can't seem to send apps.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I have trouble sending apps also.

When I received my first WP the send apps worked flawlessly for weeks.
The carrier pushed black update seems to have caused a problem.
The second and third phones worked sporadically now not at all.

Sadly I just gave up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans