Map updates broke HERE

MBY

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
There were some map updates for some of the areas I use. My wife and I both put the updates through on our 521s. Now HERE Transit, Maps, and Drive all crash on both our phones. They were working just before. Is anyone else experiencing this? This is making me really upset with Nokia! :-(

hexafluoride

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Same here, with all HERE apps insta-crashing, and the Microsoft Maps app showing a "Maps are not available on this phone." and exiting.
I did a hard reset and a soft reset, and it's still not fixed.

Vaidaskz

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I had such a problem on 520 - after maps data update Here, Drive even Settings forced phone to restart... Factory reset solved the problem.

MBY

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
So I just updated all my maps after reading about the cool new features Nokia introduced (on WPCentral). And once again, both HERE and Bing Maps crash constantly. This hasn't been making the whole phone crash so far, thankfully.

Blackadder_100

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
So I just updated all my maps after reading about the cool new features Nokia introduced (on WPCentral). And once again, both HERE and Bing Maps crash constantly. This hasn't been making the whole phone crash so far, thankfully.

Same happened to me. I store my maps on SD card so re-formatted it and downloaded the maps again. All ok now.

Vaidaskz

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Annoying bug, happened once again.... This time I deleted my offline map and downloaded it again and it fixed this problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss