Bulk Select Calendar Appointments?

sdoca

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody know of a way to bulk select appointments in the Windows Phone Calendar? After resetting my phone a few days ago, one of my calendar appointments has duplicated itself over 2000 times. They also show up in my outlook.com account, so it's not just a display glitch. Is there a way to bulk select/delete the duplicates?

Thanks!

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody know of a way to bulk select appointments in the Windows Phone Calendar? After resetting my phone a few days ago, one of my calendar appointments has duplicated itself over 2000 times. They also show up in my outlook.com account, so it's not just a display glitch. Is there a way to bulk select/delete the duplicates?

Thanks!

Eeeeeek...I am not sure there is a way to do that unless they are all tied together under the same occurence.

I'd just set up a new calendar, move the stuff you want to keep and then delete the whole calendar (you can do that in the account settings). I'd guess you have less than 2000 appointments that you'd actually want to keep...

sdoca

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the long delay in replying. I took your advice and created a new one and deleted the one with the duplicated appointment. :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa