Can't purchase anything from WP Store

MatthewGavin

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I need help. I can not purchase anything from the store. I tried to upgrade an app to pro and the Store said I had no connection and could not complete the purchase. I tried it by downloading a paid app and it still would not work.

I can download free apps, but not paid ones. Anybody come across this issue or how to solve it?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Try turning on data (unless the download might eat a huge chunk of it). I had this issue a couple of times with 7.8 and that made it work for me. I think even though they are technically not the same operating systems, the principle should work the same way.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I am connected to wifi.

Do you guys think I need to reset my phone? I really do not want to do that and lose everything.

I think you should definitely not hard reset your phone (the one where you lose everything). Did you try to download the app using only cellular data to access the internet? I think you should try that instead of Wi-Fi to see if that works.

Also, try resetting your router and then connect to Wi-Fi to download the app.

kvenkat222

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I think you should definitely not hard reset your phone (the one where you lose everything). Did you try to download the app using only cellular data to access the internet? I think you should try that instead of Wi-Fi to see if that works.

Also, try resetting your router and then connect to Wi-Fi to download the app.

Ya that's right try by download using cellular data

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos