Backing up contacts

Hottub Cowboy

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I just switched from an iPhone and was wondering how I could back up the contacts on my Lumia 1520. I need to do a reset and would hate to lose em all.

Thanks

giant21_k

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I just switched from an iPhone and was wondering how I could back up the contacts on my Lumia 1520. I need to do a reset and would hate to lose em all.

Thanks

on your lumia, search n use transfer my data app in menu (app list) to move your contack from your iphone to lumia

giant21_k

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I have already transferred the data to my Lumia. Is there a way to back up the data on my Lumia so I do not lose it after a reset.
use transfer my data app to backapp your contack, but if you sign in with same microsoft account after do a reset your data will restore cos its automatically backapp in cloud...

Hottub Cowboy

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
use transfer my data app to backapp your contack, but if you sign in with same microsoft account after do a reset your data will restore cos its automatically backapp in cloud...

Ok so it auto backs up to cloud then. I was looking around for some sort of setting like ios but could not find any. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs