How to get a video from Youtube to Whatsapp??

Urias Gadelha

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys... does anyone knows how can i get a youtube video and put it on WHATSAPP? i'm tying to find an app that download youtube videos to camera roll, then i'll be able to upload to whatsapp... any suggestion?!? thanks!:grin::grin::grin:

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I don't think there is any app that downloads video to Cameral roll. Even videos from OneDrive (you can download if you go to website (desktop mode). They are saved to Video hub)

paul johnsons

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
i followed a series of steps, found on TechNonsense,
not that i understoof everything, but enough to complete the small procedure
it seems that you need to make a special folder, up to you take a look if you like:technonsense.com/2014/12/how-to-share-videos-in-whatsapp-on-lumia-wp8/

sj2803

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I just need to share a youtube link to whatsapp. But when i click on the share button whether in youtube or UC browser, it gives me all the other options viz. fb, google, twitter, mail, sms etc. except whatsapp.
Is their really no option ?

Abraksas

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I came here looking for an answer but now I found an answer myself. I found out Tube Download Unlimited gives the user the option to share to all kinds of apps, including Whatsapp. It copies the link which you can, well you know, just paste ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss