Phone app store problem

Ramis529

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
i just hard resetted my phone and now the app store is not working properly, and not providing my with the apps i had before it just says that the apps are not available but i am able to find the apps from the store website from my pc. and the store is also not providing me with many apps that i had before such as whats app, facebooks, apps social etc

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I may be asking a silly question but did you backup prior to resetting? Also are you connected to WiFi as I find restoring seems to work better with WiFi.

Also Whatsapp has been pulled from the store.

Ramis529

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I may be asking a silly question but did you backup prior to resetting? Also are you connected to WiFi as I find restoring seems to work better with WiFi.

Also Whatsapp has been pulled from the store.
yeah i am connected to a wifi it is giving me the list of top apps and all but not the ones i want and for instance i just found one app in my phones store then i reset it and then it was not found in the store it was like 5 mins max but was available in the website store though

so when will it come back??whats app?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
yeah i am connected to a wifi it is giving me the list of top apps and all but not the ones i want and for instance i just found one app in my phones store then i reset it and then it was not found in the store it was like 5 mins max but was available in the website store though

so when will it come back??whats app?

You can go into your download history in the store and download your apps.

No idea when whatsapp is returning. MS is working with them to fix the issues.

Ramis529

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
You can go into your download history in the store and download your apps.

No idea when whatsapp is returning. MS is working with them to fix the issues.

i did and found many of my apps but many apps also say "app not available in this region" but i was already using the app in my phone before the reset

SammUL

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I noticed many times that the store for a strange reason won't show up some apps in search, so when that happens I open IE and go to windowsphone.com and search the app from there, the search there is better and shows more results, when you find your app the browser will open the store and download it.

Ramis529

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I noticed many times that the store for a strange reason won't show up some apps in search, so when that happens I open IE and go to windowsphone.com and search the app from there, the search there is better and shows more results, when you find your app the browser will open the store and download it.
yeah that is an option but the online store isnt even showing the apps now. it says "not available in the region"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon