lets make wp the best. request for otg feature

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I put 3 Votes for you, even though I see no need for this feature. With 32GB on-board, and 128GB on the SD card, I have more room than most tablets....

manas16

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I put 3 Votes for you, even though I see no need for this feature. With 32GB on-board, and 128GB on the SD card, I have more room than most tablets....

ya that's true but think of a situation where u need to access your pen drive and u don't have anything except your windows phone..
so, if our smartphones start supporting USB OTG then we don't need laptop, desktop or tablet to check any pen drive.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
A while back I thought OTG would be neat.
But now, I can't think of a single reason I'd need it - and a lot of pen drives pass through my hands each week. Any files I need access to are in OneDrive and/or on my devices.

akthelonelyman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
its a neat feature which is needed..mainly to transfer movies from pen drives to phone directly instead of plugging it into laptop for everything..

akthelonelyman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
you need a laptop to get it to the pen drive in the first place.
well if u find the feature useless good for u...for me?I would find it useful.have found myself in a situation where I had to copy data from a pendrive and with only my phone with me...hey I borrow movies from others too and would like to directly get it into my 1520 instead of first plugging it to my laptop.different used for different people...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss