Kannada Keyboard

Arjun KR

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
It is there(Kannada language and Kannada phonetic) in windows 10 mobile technical preview.... Not only that, most of the Indian language keyboard are there..

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Wow, Didn't know Kannada keyboard is there on Windows 10 insider preview... Thanks!! Downloading right away... ,:)

Did you download the phonetic keyboard without any problem...? I'm from Kerala and I couldn't download Malayalam phonetic keyboard... It says- "the text suggestions update for this keyboard doesn't download successfully". I tried soft reset, hard reset, delete-reinstall-re enrol to windows insider app trick and all.... Nothing worked

vikrant6

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Did you download the phonetic keyboard without any problem...? I'm from Kerala and I couldn't download Malayalam phonetic keyboard... It says- "the text suggestions update for this keyboard doesn't download successfully". I tried soft reset, hard reset, delete-reinstall-re enrol to windows insider app trick and all.... Nothing worked

I got the same error first time when I downloaded. Then I removed it and again downloaded. It was installed successfully and working perfectly :)

Arjun KR

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
If anyone facing difficulties in downloading keyboard on Windows 10 mobile TP, just re-subscribe to fast ring in Insider app.

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 720 working with malayalam without any problem
View attachment 110930
Thanks for the reply... But, what I'm talking about is Malayalam keyboard- precisely, Malayalam phonetic keyboard. Malayalam language is working in my mobile also. And we have a Malayalam typing keyboard( no need to download it). Problem arises when I'm trying to download Malayalam phonetic keyboard(type in English and read in Malayalam)...

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
better you uninstall Windows insider preview and again install and try to download again.
actually i did a hard reset after 1st boot of win 10 then update all programs via store.
I can type in malayalam without any problem

wp_ss_20150825_0001.png

wp_ss_20150825_0002.png

Try again

SBL

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
sometimes it get downloaded.and most of the times we cant download. the trick is enabling windows insider again and go to download keyboard and while preparing download check phone update.it should start to download

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos