Unable to access store

zazspry

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
My family has three NOKIA Lumia 521s (T-Mobile), none of which can access the phone store. I was able to access the store up until a couple of weeks ago, but not recently.

When I try to access the store the phones exhibit the busy bar dots, and responds a few seconds later with this message:

Can't connect We're having trouble connecting to the Store right now. Try again in a little while.[close]

If I click the store search icon I get this message:
Can't connect We're having trouble connecting to search right now. Please try again in a little while. And just in case, make sure that Airplane mode is turned off. [close]

If I usb connect the phone to the windows application and try to install an app I get this message:
Sorry but we can't send this app to your phone right now...
One time I received error code 805a0190 while the phone was USB connected.

The NOKIA Lumia 521s are running OS Version: 8.1012393.890
There is no T-Mobile data plan, but the phones are WiFi connected and verified. That is, all other internet services seem to work fine.
Airplane mode is turned off.
Storage 7.2 GB free.
On one of the phones I've done a soft reset, hard reset and factory reset. I accepted all default options during setup. Still no access to the Store.

I've searched for the problem, and found similar issues back in 2013. Apparently Microsoft resolved the problem as no solutions were posted.

Anyone else seen this or have any thoughts on a fix? Thanks.

zazspry

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Ahh, you are brilliant. Thanks for taking the time to reply and fix this problem that's been haunting me for weeks.

Many thanks.

Force2Reckon

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
You might want to try resetting the home wi-fi router.

hi! im also having the same issue
my access to the web and microsoft services was working fine and then all of a sudden im no longer able to connect (error code 800704CF)

i was able to download Fight Tekken app (im beginning to wonder if this app is causing the problem)

anyways, what i did is uninstall Fight Tekken app and then do a soft reset of my phone
its been 3 days now and ive decided to do a hard reset of my phone since soft resetting didnt work
i know the cellular data connection is there because i see the icon H for my L620
but im unable to connect via cellular data
good thing i was able to find wifi connection and synced my MS account but again, im unable to use/connect the MS store/web with cellular data even i see icon H on my phone
what should i do??

jn_sudeep

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I had this problem and was not able to buy the app from Windows store. I tried every approach except Reset. But nothing worked. Finally I switched off WiFi and turned on my data connection. It worked. Please give a try whoever is facing this issue.

- Sudeep Jain

Dec 3, 2017
Visit site
I'm way to different than all of you. Mine has the same error code: 805a0190. But this time, when I access the store, or get redirected to the store, or attempting to install a local app (xap/appx) on store, or even reviewing an app/game, I always get that error. My Wi-Fi connection is good, Microsoft servers are working well, I also always do internet connection checks to see if I'm really connected to internet... But still a no. The only thing left is RESET(or maybe just flashing back my Lumia 520 with my downloaded original old ROM)... But, are there any solutions except reset???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3