Help! My Pandora app ( & others) wont open

Anthromg

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks,

For the past few weeks whenever I attempt to open my Pandora app it opens for a half a second and then closes without warning and returns to my live tile screen. I don't know why it keeps doing this or what has caused this to happen. Ever since this first happened my Nokia Mix Radio app crashes without warning as well whenever I try to access my music library through the app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Pandora app over 10 times and it still continues doing so. I have checked the system setting for a new phone update and nothing has happened. My phone was low on memory for a while and I figured that might have been causing the problem but now I have over a GB of free memory and the app continues to never open. I tried logging into Pandora with a different account and still the same issue. Can someone help?? Has anyone experienced this with other apps?

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Just to make sure you tried, have you restarted the phone during this time at all? If not I would do that just to see if that fixes some/all of your issues.

Anthromg

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Yup I have restarted it multiple times over the past few weeks. I've uninstalled the app restarted the phone, re installed the app and restarted the phone again before attempting to launch the app and there has still been no change.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss