App recommendations for a newbie?

MrGabriel

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone! I am coming from Blackberry OS10 to Windows OS and would like to ask for the Windows communities' recommendations for the best expense tracker app and the best password keeper app.
Thanks!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone! I am coming from Blackberry OS10 to Windows OS and would like to ask for the Windows communities' recommendations for the best expense tracker app and the best password keeper app.
Thanks!

Don't know about the expense tracker, but I know my sister uses Budget Buddy on her Lumia

Oh and is there an app for WP Central? I see one for .99 , but I don't know if thats legit.

It is indeed legit, you can pay to support it and unlock additional features, or just use the free trial which works for basic use.

Also, what do you think of WP8 compared to BB10? I've been considering trying to snag a blackberry to try for some time.

MrGabriel

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I like the home screen tiles of WP8. I don't like the long list of apps when you swipe to the right, feels inefficient. BB10 is gesture based and finding what you need is easier. Both OS are nice but you need get your hands on OS to what it is all about. I had my doubts about Windows Phone, but the more I use it the more I like it.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I like the home screen tiles of WP8. I don't like the long list of apps when you swipe to the right, feels inefficient. BB10 is gesture based and finding what you need is easier. Both OS are nice but you need get your hands on OS to what it is all about. I had my doubts about Windows Phone, but the more I use it the more I like it.

I'm not sure if you know this, but here's a tip: in the app list, once you cross 45 apps, you will see the list with alphabet tags. Tap on an alphabet and it brings up all the alphabets- you can use it as a jump list to go from A to M or V etc quickly. Maybe you will find this less cumbersome.

Enjoy your windows phone!

gujjuboy007

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Accuweather is also there for weather app ! (free)
adobe photoshop official
adobe reader
messenger - fb messenger , whatsapp, viber , line , wechat, telegram, mychat etc
social - twitter,facebook,instagram etc
camera app - camera 360, nokia camera, blink,movie maker
Here maps
Lock pic - for changing lock screen with beautiful pics
music - mix radio if you have a nokia phone
for youtube - mytube or youtube hd

yeewiz

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
re password keeper, there are 2 ways to go here:

1) if you don't need heavy duty lock and key type password app, try List & Things
2) for heavy duty, try Sky Wallet. It's a bit expensive, but the customization ability is awesome and worth it for me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss